Please join us for a Foley web conference on Friday, March 11, where we will cover key legal issues that hospital compliance and legal teams can anticipate in preparation for the quickly approaching April 1st implementation date, including:
- CJR program overview – What you need to know
- What contracts does a CJR hospital need and what needs to be included?
- How to navigate compliance requirements and fraud and abuse considerations
- Top legal concerns in engaging providers as gainsharers
Speakers include:Christopher Donovan, Partner, Foley & Lardner LLP
Alexis Finkelberg Bortniker, Senior Counsel, Foley & Lardner LLP
Frederick Geilfuss II, Partner, Foley & Lardner LLP
This is the first in a series of web conferences on bundled payments. Future programming will cover:
- Bundled Payments and Working with Post-Acute Care Providers and
- Bundled Payments and Private Equity Opportunities
There is no cost to participate in this program but advance registration is required. To participate, please use either the Register Now button above, or simply register here.
Instructions for accessing the program will be included in the registration confirmation.
For more information, please contact Zulaikha Rahim at [email protected].