The IRS recently released significant new guidance on the treatment of management contracts and other service contracts for property financed with tax-exempt bonds. This new guidance is, in some ways, much more flexible than prior guidance, but in some respects is stricter. Our webinar will focus on the new opportunities and challenges presented by the new guidance, including:
- Description of the new framework established by the rules
- New opportunities, particularly for longer-term contracts
- New requirements and challenges, particularly for shorter-term contracts
- Implementation of new tax compliance policies and approaches to respond to the new guidance
- Actions that should be considered prior to the end of the transition period
- Greater need for interpretation of safe harbors that provide fewer bright lines than prior guidance
There is no cost to participate in this program, but pre-registration is required. To participate, please use the Register Now button, or simply register here. Instructions for accessing the program will be included in the registration confirmation email.
If you have questions or would like more information, please contact Christina Wade at [email protected].