Other presentation topics include: Stark, False Claims Act, HIPAA, and Anti-Kickback for those new to this area. The 2 ½ day program will also include sessions that are of interest to those looking for more intermediate/advanced sessions that will allow them to delve into their specific areas of interest. Topics include: Medicare and Medicaid Administrative Enforcement; Fraud and Abuse and Managed Care; 340B Program Compliance: Pitfalls, Disclosures and Best Practices; and many more.
Ms. Waltz’s presentation will address:
- Revocations of billing privileges and denials of enrollment
- Proposed changes to the enrollment rules
- “Reciprocal” terminations across Medicaid programs
- OIG-initiated administrative enforcement and litigation (CMPL and exclusion)
- Medicaid enforcement (federal and state)
- Payment suspensions (Medicaid’s increasing efforts)
For more information and to register please visit the AHLA website.