You are invited to an exclusive educational and networking event, hosted by AM Law 100 Foley & Lardner LLP and leading audit, tax, and advisory firm Grant Thornton LLP. Attorneys and experts from both organizations will offer topical, practical advice to corporate counsel and executives through informative presentations on managing your distribution channel, cybersecurity, global trade risk & compliance, the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, and other subjects of critical import to you in getting your products to customers.
Topics will include:
- Terminating Distributors, Dealers, and Franchisees: The Smiley Face Map
- Ratcheting Up Standards: Improving Performance Without Busting the Litigation Budget
- Data Privacy and Security Best Practices : Lessons Learned in Litigation
- Investigating and Preventing Cyberattacks
- What Every Lawyer Should Know About Antitrust Issues With Distributors
- Resale Price Maintenance & Map Policies: Where to Draw the Line to Maximize Growth
- From Globalization to Regionalization: Managing Trade Compliance in the Trump Era
- Best Practices for Risk Management – Fraud and Compliance
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act – Overcoming Compliance Paralysis
- Using Data Analytics to Mitigate Third Party Corruption Risks
- Recent Developments in Consumer Class Actions
Roundtable Lunch Sessions
Session 1: Dealer Terminations
Session 2: Pricing and Antitrust
Session 3: International Compliance
Session 4: Cybersecurity and Data Privacy
Foley & Lardner LLP will apply for CLE credit after the program, wherever applicable. Foley & Lardner LLP certifies that this activity has been approved for California MCLE credits by the State Bar of California in the amount of 5.0 General Credits. Foley & Lardner LLP is a State Bar of California MCLE approved provider. Credit may not be obtained by viewing and/or listening to a program recording after the event. Certificates of attendance will be distributed to eligible participants approximately eight weeks after the program via email.
Important Information for New York Attorneys: This program is appropriate for experienced attorneys only.
If you have any questions about this event, or would like more information, please contact Kayla Huven at [email protected].