Foley Partner Monica Chmielewski, Vice Chair of the firm’s Health Care Industry Team and Senior Counsel, Thomas (T.J.) Ferrante, a member of the firm’s Telemedicine Industry Team and Digital Health Group will present at the South Florida Hospital & Health Care Association’s (SFHHA) HIT Committee in Miramar, Florida on September 25, 2018. The presentation is titled “Telehealth: Moving Past Implementation.”
This session will target the following learning objectives:
- Telehealth regulations, reimbursement opportunities
- Are revenue & patient satisfaction models driving program ROI’s?
- What is working?
- Areas of caution
- Looking ahead
Mr. Ferrante and Ms. Chmielewski will be joined by an expert panel, including:
- Camila Morrison, Program Manager Telehealth Strategy, Memorial Healthcare System
- Leslee Gross, RN, MHCA, AVP Operations, Telehealth Center, Baptist Health South Florida
- Michael Smith, MA, MPH, Telemedicine Program Development Director, Florida State University College of Medicine
The South Florida Hospital & Health Care Association is a regional healthcare provider association with a mission to advocate the interests and encourage involvement of member organizations in communication to the public, to elected and government officials, and to the business community; create cost effective projects and provide educational programs for healthcare professionals that will allow members to better manage the delivery of care in the region; and to foster relationships with other organizations that enhance the delivery of healthcare services.
To learn more and register for this event, visit the SFHHA conference website.