Foley is proudly sponsoring the 2011 IP Counsel Café in Palo Alto, California on April 6 and 7. This forum addresses the balance needed in today's recovering economy and in turn aims toward establishing strategic alliances and facilitating interactive discussions among venture capitalists, start-ups, chief IP counsel, senior counsel, IP litigators, and patent prosecutors on the future of IP protections and entrepreneurship.
On Thursday, April 7th from 10:30am – 11:20am, Foley will present "How to Motivate Your Innovators?" This panel will explore how companies find innovators and continue to incentivize them as well as examine the benefits and limits of open innovation.
Moderator: David Luettgen, Partner and member Electronics Practice Team, Foley & Lardner LLP
- Arien Ferrell, Senior Counsel, Intuit
- B.V. Jagadeesh, President & CEO, Virtela Technology Services
- Loren McRoss, Senior IP Counsel, Sony
- Douglas Luftman, Vice President & Chief Patent Counsel, CBS Interactive
- George Simion, Senior Patent Counsel, Oracle