The post-COVID and post-lockdown world has ushered in key changes and current trends in the law. Join us as we discuss the updates on important court decisions over the last three years, ongoing woes in the supply chain, and critical issues in employment law, compliance, and taxation. The program, designed for in-house counsel, will also address planning and suggestions for companies as they prepare for potential economic uncertainty ahead.
Topic will include:
1. State of the Law - Regarding Top Ten Commercial Decisions Since Beginning of 2020
2. Supply Chain Emergencies (price increases, stop shipments, troubled suppliers, force majeure, etc.)
3. Employment Dos and Don’ts When Implementing Workforce Reductions
4. Property Tax Issues And Opportunities Given Current “Return to Office” Environment
5. The New Frontier of Investigations & Compliance Issue
Click here to register.
For any questions, please contact Trisha Addy at email@example.com.