Pakin Pongcheewin is a patent agent with Foley & Lardner LLP. He is a member of the firm's Electronics Practice.
Pakin has experiences in patent applications preparation and prosecution in electronics and software practice areas including autonomous vehicles, vehicle systems control, tire manufacturing, image recognition, medical instruments, networking, content delivery, vehicle localization, seismic exploration, and security risk management.
- University of Massachusetts (B.S.E., 2019)
- Member, IEEE and Tau Beta Pi
Pakin is admitted to practice before the USPTO.
- Co-author, “Did AI Patents Help AV/EV-Related Companies Get Acquired by Apple?,” Dashboard Insights (June 10, 2021)
- Co-author, “How Are Electric / Autonomous Vehicle Patent Filings Correlated With Funding Events?,” Dashboard Insights (September 24, 2020)
- Co-author, “Top Impacts of the Pandemic on Autonomous Vehicle Research and Development,” Dashboard Insights (August 18, 2020)
- Co-author, “Global Patent Portfolios of the Top 25 Well-Funded AV Companies,” Dashboard Insights (May 28, 2020)