Please join us for a roundtable discussion led by industry experts who will discuss two timely topics impacting the sports and technology industries today, including:
In-Arena Experience for Fans.
As the necessity for full connectivity becomes clear and fans demand a better experience, expect 2018 to be the year that a wave of digital renovation projects are made a priority. We will discuss:
- More connected stadiums.
- Using digital products to enhance the live game experience.
- The stadium of the future.
- What has experience taught us.
Ticketing Customer Analytics/Security.
With the stadium fan experience starting long before the actual event takes place, ticketing is often the first point of call for fans as the innovations taking place in this area being heavily influenced by mobile technology. Ease of purchase and delivery; system benefits and costs; data collection are all important aspects of getting fans to the stadium/arena, in the seats they want and enabling teams to turn one-time purchases into devoted fans. We will discuss:
- Ticketing technology solutions.
- Merging the buying experience with amenity features.
- Gathering, analyzing and using consumer data.
- Security and mobile technology.
- What solutions are working? Where is the technology headed? In what new solutions should teams invest?
- What is the fan feedback and demand for technology?
- What have other industries taught sports? Where do sports lead?
Christopher Heck, President of Business Operations, Philadelphia 76ers
Joe Choti, President and Chief Executive Officers, Tickets.com and ProVenue
This program is hosted by Foley's Chambers-recognized Sports Industry Team.
For questions, please contact William Stanger at wstanger foley.com.