Seven attorneys with Foley have been named 2014 BTI Client Service All-Stars by the BTI Consulting Group, a strategic market research provider to the legal community. Foley is one of only three U.S. law firms to have seven All-Stars, and one of only four firms to have seven or more attorneys honored with this recognition.
Foley attorneys named 2014 BTI Client Service All-Stars and their respective primary practice areas, as identified by BTI, are:
- Richard Florsheim – IP Litigation
- Phillip Goldberg – Litigation, Securities Enforcement and Corporate Governance
- Richard Lasater – Corporate & Securities, Mergers & Acquisitions, Finance
- Patrick Quick – Corporate, Securities, Acquisitions, Takeover Defense
- Mark Thimke – Environmental Regulatory
- Michael Tuteur – Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Trevor Will – Litigation, Product Liability, Toxic Torts, Utility Permitting
This is the largest number of Foley attorneys named to the All-Star list in one year. Attorneys named as BTI Client Service All-Stars are nominated solely by their clients based on factors including client focus, innovative thought leadership, exceptional understanding of the client’s business, top-notch legal skills, outsized value and outstanding results. Nearly 300 corporate counsel from large and Fortune 1000 companies provided feedback to BTI Consulting Group.