Jennifer S. Park focuses her litigation practice on complex commercial litigation, including securities litigation and healthcare litigation. As a well-prepared advocate for clients of various types and sizes, Jennifer provides expertise in government defense actions, including investigations brought by the Securities Exchange Commission and charges brought by the Department of Justice.
Prior to her legal career, Jennifer served as a professional interpreter and translator for the Korean Government and Korean companies in a wide range of industries. She currently assists Korean companies and individual clients on litigation and general business matters, providing them access to legal representation in Korean.
She is a member of the Business Litigation & Dispute Resolution and Government Enforcement Defense & Investigation Practice Groups.
Awards and Recognition
- Lawyers of Color 2022 Hot List
- Named for advancing diversity in the legal profession and showing promise in her career as a “dynamic” attorney
- Member of the Chicago Bar Association
- Member of the National Asian Pacific Bar Association
- Member of the Asian American Bar Association of Chicago
Presentations and Publications
- Co-author, “CCO liability: enforcement director speech and update,” IAA Today (December 12, 2023)