- Foley & Lardner LLP
777 E. Wisconsin Avenue
Monday, December 6, 2010 - Friday, December 10, 2010
Conveniently scheduled in the mornings during the week of December 6, 2010, these programs are designed to keep you up to date on the latest developments impacting your business. You are invited to attend one, some, or all of the sessions.
Topics to be covered include:
- What Every Corporate Counsel Should Know About Executory Contracts in Bankruptcy
- Dealer and Distributor Terminations and Litigation
- Economic Uncertainty and Your Credit Facilities
- What Every Corporate Counsel Should Know About Attorney-Client Privilege and Work Product
- Update on Dodd-Frank Act Executive Compensation and Corporate Governance Provisions
- What Every Corporate Counsel Should Know About Antitrust
- Emerging Issues in Intellectual Property
- What Every General Counsel Should Know About Executive Compensation Tax Issues
- What Every Corporate Counsel Should Know About Environmental Enforcement Trends and Emerging Environmental Regulations
- Ethics 2010
Year in Review: A Continuing Legal Education Program Series is part of the Foley Executive Briefing Series. Learn more about programs in the series at Foley.com/FEBS.