As you know, we are experiencing unprecedented disruption in our healthcare system. The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on how patients access—and cancer programs deliver—cancer care, continually evolving staffing models, and the urgent need for revenue optimization in a volatile economic environment are just a few of the challenges in front of us.
Join Foley at the ACCC 47th Annual Meeting & Cancer Center Business Summit, March 1 – 5, 2021, where two virtual session tracks will explore timely, real-world case studies that demonstrate how to lead through change, accelerate digital health capabilities, transform business operations and care processes, and improve the patient and provider experience.
- A New Day: Moving Forward Under the Biden Administration
- Telehealth, Virtual Care Models, and Remote Monitoring Solutions
- Cancer Service Line Efficiency and Revenue Optimization
- Community Approaches to Addressing Diversity and Inclusion
- Managing Risk and Innovative Staffing Strategies
- New Models in Clinical Trials and Cancer Research
- Hospital and Physician Alignment Strategies
- Consolidation Do’s and Don’ts: Anti-Trust in Oncology
- Consolidation and Integration — Implementation Tips
View the agenda to explore all of the sessions and speakers that will deliver a focused look at emergent issues impacting your cancer program today—and the strategies you’ll need to put in place for success in 2021—and beyond!