Leslie DeGonia is an associate and Business Law Department attorney with Foley & Lardner LLP. Leslie is based in the Dallas office where she is a member of the firm’s Transaction Practice Group.
Leslie’s practice focuses on assisting clients on a variety of corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions and corporate formation and governance.
Prior to joining Foley, Leslie worked as an associate at a law firm in Dallas. In this role, she gained experience leading due diligence efforts, drafting key ancillary documents, and providing guidance on governance and compliance issues.
- Represented private companies, private equity sponsors, and their portfolio companies in connection with mergers, acquisitions, divestures, joint ventures, and minority investments.
- Served as lead associate overseeing the sale of a (i) transportation and tolling system provider for $120,000,000 and (ii) manufacturer of water filtration and clean air technologies for $255,000,00.
- Advised a leading sports agency in the sale of its minority interest in a lifestyle brand.
- Drafted the membership interest purchase agreement and all ancillary documents thereto for the acquisition of three residential air conditioning contractors for a total purchase price of $2,000,000.
- Represented and advised private equity firms in the acquisition of companies in industries such as healthcare, manufacturing, real estate, and personal services.
- Represented companies in the acquisition of business assets including a veterinarian in the purchase of a 1.1 million dollar veterinary practice.
*Certain of these matters were handled prior to joining Foley.
- Washington University School of Law (JD, 2017)
- Executive Notes Editor, Washington University Jurisprudence Review
- Dean’s List
- University of Missouri (BA, summa cum laude, 2014)
- Member, Griffiths Leadership Society for Women
- Member, Zeta Tau Alpha
- Dean’s List