Eric Lauria-Banta is an associate and business lawyer with Foley & Lardner LLP. He is a member of the firm’s Transactions Practice.
Eric practices general corporate and business law with a focus on domestic and international mergers and acquisitions, reorganizations and strategic transactions. He has experience representing public and private companies, strategic investors and private equity firms.
Prior to joining Foley, Eric was an associate for an internationally recognized firm.
- Represented a private equity firm in a $328 million acquisition of a global sealing and corrosion prevention products company
- Represented a construction materials company in the acquisition of all of the outstanding shares from a limited partnership parent corporation in a $7 billion transaction
- Represented an energy infrastructure company in the sale of a subsidiary for $328 million
- Represented a private renewable energy company in its purchase of a multistate portfolio of development-stage wind and solar energy generation projects
- Represented a global oil and gas company in a $350 million transaction to purchase a petroleum products company
- Represented an energy company in an $800 million transaction to acquire interest in the US oil and gas industry
* Certain of these matters were handled prior to joining Foley.
- University of Minnesota Law School (J.D., magna cum laude, 2017)
- Member, Order of the Coif
- Online editor, Minnesota Law Review
- University of Wisconsin-La Crosse (B.S., 2014)