Eric Lauria-Banta is a corporate lawyer whose practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, and the organization, development, and financing of emerging growth and development stage companies. He has experience representing public and private companies, strategic investors, and private equity firms in numerous complex acquisitions and divestitures.
Eric is a senior counsel in the firm’s Transactions Practice Group.
- Represented a private equity firm in a $328 million acquisition of a global sealing and corrosion prevention products company
- Represented a construction materials company in the acquisition of all of the outstanding shares from a limited partnership parent corporation in a $7 billion transaction
- Represented an energy infrastructure company in the sale of a subsidiary for $328 million
- Represented a private renewable energy company in its purchase of a multistate portfolio of development-stage wind and solar energy generation projects
- Represented a global oil and gas company in a $350 million transaction to purchase a petroleum products company
- Represented an energy company in an $800 million transaction to acquire interest in the US oil and gas industry
*Matters handled prior to joining Foley.
Presentations and Publications
- Panelist, Wisconsin Technology Council Early Stage Symposium, Madison WI (November 9-10, 2022)