Partner Judy Waltz will be speaking at the American Conference Institute's 4th National Pharmaceutical Counsel's Guide to Off-Label Communications: Staying Within the Bounds of Lawful Scientific Exchange, July 17 – 18, 2007 at the Park Hyatt Philadelphia at the Bellevue in Philadelphia, PA.
Topic: Tackling the Reimbursement Issues Associated with Off-label Users
Date: July 18, 2007
Time: 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Evaluating Medicare Part D and off-label coverage implications
- Communicating with payors: what are the legal parameters?
- Understanding how CMS reimbursement decisions will impact decisions in the Medicaid and private payor market
- Reviewing Medicaid compendia processes and standards
- Disseminating data for formulary decision-making
- Avoiding traps in discounts and pricing arrangements
- John S. McInnes, MD, JD, Associate, Arnold & Porter LLP (Washington, DC)
- Judy Waltz, Partner, Foley & Lardner LLP (San Francisco, CA)