In the fifth session of our Health Care Reform Web Conference Series, Foley Health Care attorneys C. Frederick Geilfuss
, Kevin J. Egan
, and Maureen F. Kwiecinski
discussed how the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) expands access to the Section 340B Drug Pricing Program (340B Program) to certain critical access hospitals, freestanding cancer hospitals, rural referral centers, sole community hospitals, and children's hospitals. These newly eligible entities may access significant discounts on certain outpatient drugs purchased through the 340B Program.
- The 340B Program and recent legislative changes
- Criteria for participation and the enrollment process
- Recommendations regarding the possibility of pursuing retroactive benefits
- Utilization of multiple external pharmacies
- Review of important compliance requirements
The one hour program is complimentary, but pre-registration is required. Participation is limited, so register today. Foley will request one hour of CLE credit for participants.