- The benefits of developing a cost-effective strategy concerning brand and content protection at the outset of the business development process
- Practical, economical, and efficient methods for protecting brand names and logos
- Maximizing the value of your company brand and business
- Using copyright to protect the value of creative works
- The use of brands and copyrighted materials in social media
- Potential misuses of social media by your companies, competitors, customers, and others
James E. Griffith, Senior Counsel, Foley & Lardner LLP
Nicole E. Gage, Senior Counsel, Foley & Lardner LLP
There is no cost to participate in this program; however, pre-registration is required.
Register for this event
A networking cocktail reception follows the panel discussion.
For additional information, contact John Vicars at email@example.com or Cheryl Dillman at firstname.lastname@example.org.