Partners Todd Boudreau and Ed Le Fevre will be speaking at the McGladrey University event titled, “Working Capital Focused on the Future,” on June 25, 2014.
The working capital presentation will explore topics such as:
- What does quality of working capital represent?
- What considerations should be given to setting a working capital target and when?
- How should I set a working capital target in a fast growing business or a highly seasonal business?
- How should working capital be defined in the purchase agreement: “consistent with GAAP”, “consistent with past practices,” etc?
- Post-closing working capital disputes–how can they be avoided and what can be expected if they arise?
- How does McGladrey fit in throughout an M&A process related to working capital assistance?
For more information on the event, visit the McGladrey’s University Web site.