Please join our distinguished roster of speakers as they discuss what every health care provider needs to know to ensure the safety of their data.
Topics for discussion will include:
- Protecting your health care data and increasing your cyber resilience
- Delving into what an incident response looks like
- The legal issues involved, i.e., HIPAA, data breach statues, etc.
- An in-house executive’s perspectives on the cybersecurity landscape
- Seth Berman, Executive Managing Director, Stroz Friedberg
- Kenneth P. Mortensen, Senior Managing Director, Knowledge Governance, Cyber Resilience, and Privacy & Information Security Risk Management, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Imad Mouline, Chief Technology Officer, Everbridge Inc.
- Micky Tripathi, President and Chief Executive Officer, Massachusetts eHealth Collaborative
- Matthew A. Karlyn, Partner, Foley & Lardner LLP
There is no cost to participate in this program, but advance registration is required. Should you have additional questions, please contact Katherine Reardon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about the steps you can take today to strengthen your cybersecurity efforts in our white paper — Taking Control of Cybersecurity: A Guide for Officers and Directors.