Foley is proud to be a sponsor of the ACC 2018 Annual Meeting in Austin, Texas. Stop by and visit Foley attorneys at booth 524 in the exhibit hall. In addition, we encourage you to attend any of the following sessions being held on October 23rd where Foley attorneys will be presenting.
9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. - The Real Story of Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare
- Carmelo Fontana, Senior Counsel, Google Inc.
- Victoria Gage-Bernheimer, Counsel, Accenture LLP
- John Lanza, Partner, Foley & Lardner LLP
- Fauzia Zaman-Malik, Senior Counsel, Accenture LLP
11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. – Meet the US Health Law Enforcers
- James Gillingham, Assistant U.S. Attorney, Eastern District of Texas, U.S. Department of Justice United States Attorney's Office
- Karen Glassman, Senior Counsel, Office of Counsel to the Inspector General, HHS, HHS-OIG
- Eugenia La Fontaine Krieg, Managing Attorney, Civil Medicaid Fraud Division, Office of the Texas Attorney General
- Lisa Noller, Partner, Foley & Lardner LLP
- Lori Rubin, Senior Counsel, Foley & Lardner LLP
2:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. - Law and Order: HCU (Healthcare Compliance Unit)
- Mary Decker, VP & Chief Compliance Officer, Novant Health, Inc.
- Jana Kolarik, Partner, Foley & Lardner LLP
- Christi Lunsford, Associate General Counsel, Encompass Health Corporation
- Jason Stevens, Vice President and Deputy General Counsel, WellStar Health System, Inc.
For more information and to register please visit the conference website.