China and India are emerging as major players in the life sciences industry. Both countries have a wealth of top talent as well as rapidly-improving resources for the industry. Both countries also constitute important current and potential markets for drugs, devices and diagnostics, and are also projected to be major sources of innovation in the not-too-distant future. This panel will explore the significant opportunities in China and India, in terms not only of expanding operations to both countries, but also in terms of working with innovative companies that originate from China and India.
- David A. Charapp, Special Counsel, Foley & Lardner LLP
- Stephen A. Bent, Partner, Foley & Lardner LLP
- Friedhelm Blobel, Ph.D., President, CEO, Director, SciClone Pharmaceuticals
- Kim Kamdar, Ph.D., Principal at Domain Associates
- Sanjay Shukla, M.D., M.S., Chief Executive Officer, RxMD