Foley Partner Judith Waltz is speaking at the American Conference Institute’s (ACI) “Physician Payments Disclosure & Aggregate Spend” Conference, September 30 – October 1, 2009 in New York, New York.
Ms. Waltz is speaking on October 1, 2009 at 1:45 p.m. with Steven C. Benz, Assistant General Counsel for Eli Lilly & Company. Their session is titled “Obtaining Management/Company-Wide Buy-in and Making a Business Case for Disclosure Compliance.” Topics to be covered includes:
- Communicating the importance of compliance with federal and state disclosure requirements
- Employing different methodologies to convey the consequences of non-compliance
- Developing a specific plan to obtain funding for an aggregate spend program
- Providing management with good business reasons for why improved aggregate spend systems/protocols are important
- Applying aggregate spend metrics to other areas of the business