Every year, the Annual Meeting offers an array of health law topics that will appeal to anyone practicing in this area. The 2015 Annual Meeting will be held June 29 – July 1 at the Washington Marriott Marquis in Washington, D.C.
Foley Partner and Health Care Industry Team Chair, Larry Vernaglia will be presenting a session titled “Risk Sharing Programs – Déjà Vu All Over Again?” on Monday, June 29. The session will address:
- What type of risk is appropriate for the practice
- What type of information do you need to make that determination
- How do you know when to enter the market
- How do you protect yourself from downside risk
- Are there other alternatives for reinsurance than the health insurance companies
For more information on this event and to register, visit AHLA’s website.