2015 has been a year of sweeping changes in the EU competitive landscape, creating a major impact on businesses with EU operations. Looking ahead, how will these changes influence 2016?
Please join Foley attorneys Howard W. Fogt and Sophie Lignier as they discuss the latest trends and developments in EU competition law during our ninth annual Foley web conference.
Topics will include:
- EU Competition Basics: Why they remain important and what lies ahead
- Merger Developments: The latest developments and trends at the EU and member state levels
- Distribution: A focus on the increased scrutiny of e-commerce, particularly for companies selling into the EU
- Cartels: An examination the continued high enforcement priority for the Commission for White Collar Violations
- Horizontal Cooperation Guidelines: Significant joint venture and information exchange developments on facilitation and collusion
- Legislative Developments: An exploration of a pending Commission legislative proposal and its potential for increased harmony in anti-competition enforcement procedures
- Private Enforcement Developments: A closer look at efforts to strengthen private damage and collective redress opportunities
- Attorney-Client Privilege: An important wake-up call for non-EU and in-house counsel regarding EU competition investigations
There is no cost to participate in this program, but advance registration is required. To participate, please use either the registration button above or below, or simply register here.
Instructions for accessing the program will be included in the registration confirmation. For more information, please contact David Puleo at [email protected].
Foley & Lardner LLP will apply for CLE credit after the program, wherever applicable. Foley & Lardner LLP certifies that this activity has been approved for California MCLE credits by the State Bar of California in the amount of one General credit. Foley & Lardner LLP is a State Bar of California MCLE approved provider. Please note that participants must log in to the Web portion on the date of the event and answer the CLE polling question; credit may not be obtained by viewing and/or listening to a program recording after the event.