The Cancer Center Business Summit offers attendees the opportunity to learn from industry leaders and community oncology stakeholders about the changes occurring in the cancer care marketplace and how oncology organizations are responding to those changes.
Highlights of the 2016 Summit
Oncology providers and payors are undertaking bold initiatives to transform our system of “sick” care into a component of the value-based system of the future. The evolving system focuses on proactively monitoring and coordinating care by a team of providers to provide care more efficiently and keep patients healthier. From payment changes to rising consumerism and a multitude of technology advances, the current oncology care landscape presents many opportunities and challenges.
The Summit faculty will address the critical questions that need to be answered about innovative strategies and solutions that are available to help community oncology providers survive and thrive. Sessions include:
- Keynote Address by Harold Miller, CEO, Center for Healthcare Quality & Payment Reform on “Win-Win-Win Approaches to Providing Oncology Care: How Patients, Payers, and Providers Can All Benefit From Improving the Way We Deliver and Pay for Cancer Treatment”
- Patrick Soon-Shiong MD, FRCS(C), FACS, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, NantWorks will deliver the Luncheon Keynote Address on “Immuno-Oncology: Activating Our Natural Killer Cells to Outsmart Cancer”
- Alternative Payment Models in Oncology: The Provider Perspective
- Oncology’s Role in Population Health
- Harnessing Data to Drive Quality Care
- How Data Mining and Analytics Are Changing Heath care
To register and get more information visit CancerCenterBusinessSummit.com.