This presentation will include the following topics:
- Employment Law Update
- Strategic Considerations for Resolving a Products Case
- Competitive Line Limitations in Dealer Contracts
- Privacy and Security Compliance
- Basics of Intellectual Property
- Marketing, Advertising, and Social Media
- Antitrust Considerations for Information Exchanges
- Corporate Governance for Public Companies
- Compliance with Key Federal Whistleblower Statutes
- Environmental Enforcement Trends
- Rule changes in Federal Court
There is no cost to participate in this program, but advance registration is required. To participate, please use either the Register Today button above or below, or simply register here.
Foley & Lardner LLP will apply for CLE credit after the program, wherever applicable. Foley & Lardner LLP certifies that this activity has been approved for California MCLE credits by the State Bar of California. Foley & Lardner LLP is a State Bar of California MCLE approved provider. Please note that participants must be in attendance on the date of the event; credit may not be obtained by viewing and/or listening to a program recording after the event. For New York attorneys: This program is appropriate for experienced attorneys only.