Her presentation is titled, “Show Me the Money:Turning Telehealth Technology into Billable Services and Reimbursements.” Participants will:
- Learn what is and what is not reimbursed in the market
- Understand the barriers to reimbursement for telehealth services
- Examine various reimbursement and funding models that have proven most successful for maximizing ROI and the patient experience
- Discuss Medicare and Medicaid coverage of telehealth services
- Review state laws for commercial health insurance coverage of telehealth services
To register, please visit the conference website.
19 March 2024 Events
Practical Considerations for Obtaining and Relying Upon a Patent Opinion of Counsel
. Join us on Tuesday, March 19, 2024, for an enlightening discussion about factors to consider for obtaining and relying upon an opinion of counsel directed to U.S. patents.
29 April 2024 – 01 May 2024 Events
The Next Generation of Telehealth: From Reactionary to Visionary
Foley partners Kyle Faget, co-chair of Foley’s Health Care Practice Group, and Monica Chmielewski, will be joined by associate Jessa Boubker as speakers at the Northwest Regional Telehealth Resource Center’s 2024 Conference, “The Next Generation of Telehealth: From Reactionary to Visionary.”
09 April 2024 Events
Lunch and Learn: Preparing for Your Future Business Transition
Foley & Lardner LLP and Journey Consulting are partnering to offer an exclusive, small intimate group Lunch & Learn interactive roundtable discussion on April 9, 2024.