The Summit is an annual program and consists of a full day dedicated to the most current health law issues in Florida, with a specific emphasis on how Florida hospitals and health systems can navigate and comply with the changing legal and regulatory landscape.
This year’s innovative program will feature key industry speakers from Adventist Health System, BayCare Health System, the Department of Justice, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Florida Hospital, and Shriners Hospitals for Children, among others. The agenda includes:
- Telehealth and Destination Medicine in Florida
- Hot Issues in Healthcare Privacy and Cybersecurity
- Eight is Enough: How Labor and Employment Law for Hospitals Will Change in the New Administration
- We Got Served with CIDs, Now What’s Going to Happen? De-mystifying the False Claims Act Investigation and Enforcement Process
- Stark Law and Anti-Kickback Statute Update
- Role of the Board in Hospital Governance and Compliance
For more information and to register for the Summit, visit FHA’s event page.