Foley Partner Judy Waltz will moderate a panel session on Tuesday, November 7, 2017 from 9:15 am – 10:15 am at the Board Audit Committee meeting. The session is titled, “Board Oversight and Compliance Effectiveness” and will cover the following:
- How to obtain authorization from the board, select a vendor, and manage an external assessment of your compliance program
- The process a consultant uses to conduct an assessment and how the staff responds to the process
- How the results of the external assessment have impacted the compliance officers’ management of the compliance program
Panelists for the presentation include:
- John Blumenstock, Compliance Officer, PHI Air Medical LLC
- Joel Dziengielewski, Director, Navigant
- Jeff Stanek, Director of Finance, PHI Air Medical
For more information and to register please visit the conference website.
* Foley & Lardner LLP will apply for CLE credit after the program, wherever applicable. Foley & Lardner LLP certifies that this activity has been approved for California MCLE credits by the State Bar of California. Foley & Lardner LLP is a State Bar of California MCLE approved provider. New York licensed attorneys admitted two years or less are not eligible to earn CLE credit through nontraditional formats. This program is appropriate for experienced New York attorneys only. Certificates of attendance will be distributed to eligible participants approximately 8 weeks after the web conference via email.