Foley & Lardner LLP and Archway Health are pleased to co-sponsor a webinar on Oncology Care Model (OCM) Performance-Based Payment Reconciliation. In February 2018, OCM participants released reconciliation data and reports for the first time, and performance results have been mixed. While OCM participants are allowed to contest instances where an error occurred in the PBP calculation, identifying these errors and completing Contestation Forms with clear evidence is a daunting task.
The webinar will show you how to navigate OCM performance and reconciliation.
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- How OCM practices are able to identify and contest hundreds of thousands of PBP dollars per practice
- How to easily complete and successfully submit OCM Reconciliation Contestation Forms
- About the strategies for success in the coming performance periods
- Michael Blau, Partner, Foley & Lardner
- Michael Fazio, Vice President of Client Services, Archway Health
- Bongani Mngomezulu, Vice President of Analytics, Archway Health