Foley Partner Lawrence Vernaglia, a member of the Health Care Industry Team, will be speaking at this year’s AHLA Annual Meeting in Boston. Mr. Vernaglia will be presenting with Andrew Ruskin, a partner at Morgan Lewis, on Monday, June 24th, at 3:15 p.m. Their presentation is titled, “Strategic Planning for Physician Practice Acquisitions in the Post-Site-Neutrality Payment Era,” and their presentation will cover the following:
- The market for physician practice acquisition
- A breakdown of all of the Outpatient Fee Schedule changes over the past two years relevant to physician practice acquisitions, and the implications of the litigation relating thereto
- Update on the status of accountable care organizations (ACOs)
- Implications of the shifting business and regulatory environment on the value of different structures of physician practice acquisitions
- Implications for participation in the 340B Drug Purchasing Program
The presentation will also be repeated at 10:45 a.m. on Wednesday, June 26th.
To register and find out more about this event, click here.