On Wednesday, October 16, 2019, we hosted Foley’s Government Contracts Annual Update, a complimentary event at Schoolcraft College in Livonia, MI.
International Trade & National Security
- Managing the overlap between DFARS, ITAR, EAR, and Cybersecurity Requirements
- The latest changes to U.S. Economic Sanctions
- Enforcement trends and compliance strategies
Updates in GSA Multiple Award Schedule Contracting
- Complying with the price reduction clause, the Trade Agreements Act, and Industrial Funding Fee reporting requirements
- Upcoming consolidation of schedules
- Update on the transactional data pilot program
Are you Protecting Your Intellectual Property?
- Disclosure and notice requirements under the Bayh-Dole Act
- Delivering technical data and computer software with less than unlimited rights
- Developing an IP strategy to maximize your competitive advantage
Complying with Prevailing Wage Laws
- Overview of the Service Contract Labor Standards Statute, Construction Wage Rate Requirements Statute, and related clauses
- How to find and understand wage determinations
- Conducting internal audits and responding to external audits
- Consequences of non-compliance
23 February 2024 Foley Career Perspectives
Foley Black History Month Program: The Sum of Us with Heather McGhee
In celebration of Black History Month, Foley & Lardner hosted a firmwide virtual program on February 22 featuring Heather McGhee, an educator, public policy leader, and New York Times best-selling author of The Sum of Us: What Racism Costs Everyone and How We Can Prosper Together.
15 April 2024 Events
Let’s Talk Compliance & Cocktails
Concurrent with the Health Care Compliance Association's 28th Annual Compliance Institute and the American Health Law Association's Health Care Transactions Conference, Foley & Lardner and PYA are hosting a cocktail reception at the National Museum of African American Music!
06 March 2024 Events
Artificial Intelligence: Risks and Opportunities in the Creative Industry
As part of the American Chamber of Commerce for Brazil’s Artificial Intelligence: Risks and Opportunities in the Creative Industry conference, Freddie Goudie (Partner, Miami) will be speaking on the "AI and Business Ethics" panel.