Foley & Lardner LLP and Deloitte Risk and Financial Advisory invite you to join us for the 2020 Compliance and Privacy Officer Roundtable.
This event, geared toward compliance and privacy officers, will take place on Thursday, February 27, 2020 at Foley’s office in Boston, MA.
Networking and information sharing between fellow compliance and privacy officers is key in this ever-changing regulatory environment. Discussion regarding the interpretation, operationalization, and reactions to rules and regulations provides valuable insights that participants can bring back to their organizations and take action.
Our presenters will give in-depth discussions into current hot topics:
- Advanced Topics in Conflicts of Interest
- Post EHR Implementation Risk: What Is and Is Not Coming to the Surface?
- Looking Ahead: Compliance Issues Out of the Health Reform Bill in Massachusetts
- MOON Form Compliance, and NGS Audits & Denials
- Hot Topics: A Poll on What Matters Most
Foley will also be providing CLE credits for this event, and Deloitte will be offering CPE credits. To find out more about our agenda, and to register, click here.