Sponsored by Pinnacle HR Solutions and Hosted by Foley & Lardner LLP
As the workforce prepares to reopen, there are new guidelines and regulations to manage in the age of COVID-19. This webinar will highlight the issues for employers around safe return to work plans. Join us for this informative webinar with faculty Don Schroeder and Sommer Wiss from Foley & Lardner LLP to learn more about:
- Opening/re-opening considerations
- Staff PPE issues and social distancing protocols
- Operationalizing processes for monitoring staff symptoms and managing employee symptom records
- Launching an internal task force
- Personal hygiene and employee self-screening assessments
- Managing telework requests
- Various government FFCRA/ADA/EEOC interplays
- Managing visitors, vendors, and contractors
26 February 2024 Labor & Employment Law Perspectives
Don’t Forget — New OSHA Electronic Submission Requirements for Certain Larger and High Hazard Industry Employers Due March 2
As we reported at the time, in summer 2023 the Occupational Safety and Health Administration issued a new final rule amending its occupational injury and illness recordkeeping regulation and imposing new electronic reporting requirements on some employers.
26 February 2024 Foley Ignite
The Corporate Transparency Act and the Impact on M&A in the U.S.
2024 ushered in a seismic shift for mergers and acquisitions in the U.S. with the implementation of the Corporate Transparency Act.
26 February 2024 Article
New SEC Marketing Rule FAQ: IRR Calculations When Using Subscription Lines
On February 6, 2024, SEC staff issued FAQ guidance with respect to registered investment advisers’ obligations under Rule 206(4)-1 of the Investment Advisers Act of 1940.