Partner Byron McLain joined a panel of attorneys from top firms around the country, discussing “Best Practices for Crisis Management and Government Investigations,” at the 35th Annual Corporate Counsel Conference, hosted by National Bar Association Commercial Law Section. Topics of discussion included:
- Defining a Crisis and the Role of the Board and Senior Management
- Public Relations and Communications
- Engaging Internal and External Advisors
- Dealing with Government Lawyers
- Identifying and Addressing Voids and Areas of Improvement
Should you have any questions or concerns about crisis management or government investigations, reach out to Byron at [email protected].