Will the 118th Congress succeed in creating a statutory framework for effective regulation of cryptocurrencies? Join House Financial Services Committee Chairman Patrick McHenry and an expert panel including Patrick Daugherty (Partner, Chicago) to discuss the status of this complex legislative issue, the competition among regulators and potential division of regulatory jurisdiction, the differences between stablecoins and other cryptocurrencies, federal vs. state regulation, what financial reports and other disclosures should be required, and what key decisions must be made.
- Hon. Patrick McHenry, United States Representative, NC-10
- Brian Brooks, Managing Partner, Valor Capital Group; Former Acting Comptroller of the Currency
- Patrick Daugherty, Partner, Foley & Lardner; Adjunct Professor, Cornell Law School
- Gary Kalbaugh, Deputy General Counsel, ING Americas; Special Professor of Law, Hofstra University
- Paul Watkins, Managing Partner, Fusion Law, PLLC
- [Moderator] J.C. Boggs, Partner, King & Spalding
To learn more and register to attend, please click here.