The legal landscape in California is poised for some big changes — from laws expanding restrictions on restrictive covenants to laws that raise the minimum wage for health care and fast food workers, the potential effect on employers is significant.
And, as is often the case, the impact of these new laws may reach beyond California.
Join us for this information-packed webinar as we:
- Discuss key legislation taking place in 2024.
- Review judicial decisions that may impact the workplace.
- Explain new laws on restrictive covenants.
- Analyze current issues in wage and hour compliance.
- Identify trends that may impact other states.