Foley & Lardner LLP announced today that six of its attorneys have been named Best Lawyers’ 2011 “Lawyers of the Year” in their respective communities and areas of practice.
Best Lawyers designates “Lawyers of the Year” in high-profile legal specialties in large legal communities. Only one lawyer per specialty and community is honored as the Lawyer of the Year. Its list of outstanding attorneys is compiled by conducting surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their peers. Those individuals honored as “Lawyers of the Year” have received particularly high ratings in these surveys by earning a high level of respect for their abilities, professionalism and integrity.
Foley attorneys named 2011 “Lawyers of the Year” are as follows:
- Michael D. Annis –Tampa Tax Lawyer of the Year
- John F. Callan – Milwaukee Trusts and Estates Lawyer of the Year
- Lloyd J. Dickinson – Milwaukee Employee Benefits Lawyer of the Year
- Kevin E. Hyde – Jacksonville Labor and Employment Lawyer of the Year
- Bradley D. Jackson –Madison Energy Lawyer of the Year
- Anne E. Ross –Madison Insurance Lawyer of the Year
- Thomas L. Shriner, Jr. – Milwaukee Bet-the-Company Litigator of the Year