The cross-border team of leading tax attorneys at Foley provides clients sound advice and guidance through even the most daunting of circumstances. From the first stages of planning and structuring to the resolution of tax disputes with governmental authorities, we help companies doing business in Mexico and worldwide achieve tax solutions in accordance with their specific needs. We bring to the table a proven track record in managing cross-border and domestic tax disputes coupled with an expertise in corporate and customs law.
“The firm offers excellent service and has lawyers with important knowledge of the market, not only in Mexico but other jurisdictions.”
- Chambers Latin America, 2015.
“An excellent law firm, which thinks creatively”
– Tax Directors Handbook, 2014.
Representative tax services typically include:
- Tax planning (domestic and international)
- Transfer pricing (including negotiation with competent authority)
- Tax mediation and litigation
- Administrative and constitutional challenges
- Negotiations to obtain tax incentives
- Customs regulations
Foley also provides its clients with advice in connection with reporting and disclosing requirements abroad resulting from tax contingencies in Mexico such as FIN48.