During this session, the panel will explore:
- Regulatory and economic pressures facing nonprofit health care providers
- Current trends in affiliations between nonprofit health care providers
- Financing and debt considerations when bringing together two nonprofit health care providers (including master indenture and other contractual considerations and acquisition finance)
- Legal considerations, such as affiliations between Catholic and non-Catholic systems, anti-trust, and state attorney general matters
- Heidi H. Jeffery, Partner, Finance, Foley & Lardner LLP
- Richard F. Seiden, Partner, Health Care, Foley & Lardner LLP
- David L. Atchison, President and CEO, Ponder & Co.
- David Anderson, Owner, Health Care Futures
The Access to Capital Web conference series provides participants with needed information in the most efficient manner possible — only a telephone line and Internet access are required to participate — allowing you to stay up-to-date with timely information from anywhere in the nation.
There is no cost to participate in this program, but pre-registration is required. We look forward to having you join us.