The following will be presented by Foley:
- Counterfeit Parts: “Keeping It Real” in a World of Fakes — Frank S. Murray, Jr.
- Teaming Arrangements Under the FAR — Best Practices — Erin L. Toomey
- Coping With ITAR Compliance: Enforcement Trends and Best Practices — Christopher M. Swift
- Getting Over Your Cyber Insecurity: Dealing With New Information Security Challenges in Government Contracting — Frank S. Murray, Jr.
- The Export Control Reform Initiative: New Rules, New Realities — Christopher M. Swift
- Storm Clouds on the Horizon — Changes in DOD’s Treatment of Intellectual Property Rights — George W. Ash
Certificates with CPE credit will be awarded at the end of the training.
The cost of this program is $45 for NCMA members and $50 for non-members.
Register for this event.
For questions, please contact Don Kachman at email@example.com.