Among other topics, this program will address:
- Proxy access
- Shareholder proposal trends
- Say-on-pay and say-when-on-pay votes
- Voting policy changes from proxy advisory firms
- Board composition and trends
- Other trends in corporate governance
- SEC rulemaking update
- Joshua Agen, Partner, Foley & Lardner LLP
- Curt Creely, Partner, Foley & Lardner LLP
- Richard Grubaugh, Senior Vice President, D.F. King & Co., Inc.
- Patrick McGurn, Special Counsel and Head of Strategic Research and Analysis, Institutional Shareholder Services
- John Wolfel, Partner, Foley & Lardner LLP
There is no cost to participate in this program, but pre-registration is required. To participate, please use the Register Today button above or below, or simply register here. Instructions for accessing the program will be sent in your confirmation email.
We look forward to having you join us. For more information, please visit Foley.com/NDI or contact Harrison Papadakis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Josh Agen, Curt Creely, and John Wolfel are the Foley attorneys responsible for this program.