Invitation-Only Event: For more information, contact Kayla Huven at email@example.com.
Foley will be hosting a Labor & Employment Summit on Friday, September 20, 2019 at the House of Blues in Chicago, from the same stage where legendary musical acts have performed. The Summit will be engaging, timely, and topical, addressing the pressing labor and employment and human resources-related issues affecting many employers, such as:
- the implications of medical and recreational marijuana legalization;
- rapidly expanding privacy concerns;
- managing employees in multiple states, and more.
The day will conclude with an extended happy hour complete with heavy hors d’oeuvres and live entertainment.
- Attendee Check-In, Registration & Breakfast
- Opening Riff
- Welcome To The Jungle: Preparing For An Uncertain 2020
- Breaking Up The Band: A VIP Pass To Updates In Trade Secret And Non-Compete Law
- Mary Jane And Willie Are Coming To Work. What Will You Do?
- Little Things, Big Differences: Harmonies For Better Termination And Personnel Decisions
Featuring Hon. Joy Flowers Conti, Senior United States District Judge, United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania and Caroline E. Rdzanek, Partner, Abrahamson, Voracek & Rdzanek
- Lunch, Unplugged! You’re Recruiting All Wrong (But At Least Everyone Else Is, Too…)
Featuring Paul Reiman, Director of Rewards & HR Operations at Commvault and Founder, GetNerdyHR.com
- Big Brother, SPHR: Cranking The Volume On Privacy And Technology Legal Challenges Affecting Personnel Functions
- What’s Backstage: Forecasting Benefit Trends And What It Means For You
- “Soft Skills” In The #MeToo Era: A Different Jam For Harassment Prevention Training
- It’s Not Just California Anymore: Soul Soothing For The Multi-Jurisdictional Employer
- Taking The Stage And A Happy (Half) Hour: Things Other Lawyers Won’t Say/Open Mic And Q&A
- Let The Good Times Roll! Cocktails, Food And Live Music With The Salary History Band
Foley & Lardner LLP will apply for CLE credit after the program, wherever applicable. Foley & Lardner LLP certifies that this activity has been approved for California MCLE credits by the State Bar of California in the amount of 5.5 General credit hour. Foley & Lardner LLP is a State Bar of California MCLE approved provider. Certificates of attendance will be distributed to eligible participants approximately eight weeks after the program via email.
Important Information for New York Attorneys: This program is appropriate for experienced attorneys only.
Foley & Lardner LLP has submitted this program to the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI) for review.