While cities and states contemplate lifting mandatory shutdown orders, employers are preparing for how and when to bring their employees back into the workplace. Return to work protocols will vary, and will require employers to face unique challenges based on their industry and/or geography. Join Foley as we lay the groundwork for implementing specific return to work plans, ensuring compliance, and keeping employees safe in the process.
Getting Back to Work
- Planning to Reopen and HR Management Issues to Consider
- Creating a Safe Workplace
- Temperature Testing Protocols, Facemasks and Other PPE
ADA Issues in the Age of COVID-19 and Beyond
- Recent EEOC Guidance on Medical Inquiries, Confidentiality, and Temperature Checks
- Reasonably Accommodating Employees When the Workplace Opens Up
- Intersection of the ADA (and State Law) With the FMLA and FFCRA
- Predictions of Future Hot Issues
Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Brief Overview of the FFCRA, the Regulations, and DOL Guidance
- Your Employee Requested FFCRA Paid Leave. How to Respond?
- Tax Credits – What, When, How
- Common Questions We’re Hearing from Employers
Unemployment Benefits and the COVID-19 Crisis
- Overview of Types of Unemployment
- How the CARES Act Has Expanded Unemployment Benefits
- Best Practices for Communicating Layoffs and Reduced Pay to Employees
- Getting Employees to Return from Layoff While Collecting Unemployment
Access a recording of this webinar here.