Please join us on Thursday, May 28 at 2:00 p.m. Central / 3:00 p.m. Eastern as Matt Jassak, Cliff Risman, Dan Bachrach and special guest Daniel Lesser from LW Hospitality Advisors LLC will be host a roundtable discussion for hospitality industry clients. Titled, “Hospitality Industry Transactions - What’s Next?,” the panel will discuss the various ways in which the hospitality industry will handle forms of transactions in the near future.
You will gain valuable insight into critical issues including:
- Repurposing of hospitality assets
- Changes in operating costs
- Lender forbearance and flexibility
- Pricing, including valuation, cap rates and trailing operating results
- Using history as a guide to the future
- Who has dry powder and who is raising new funds
- Foreclosures vs. note sales and other methods of acquisitions
- Preferred equity, mezzanine debt and other forms of rescue capital
- Contract terms such as timing, diligence periods and hard earnest money
- Other legal issues including force majeure provisions, the MAC clause and remedies
- Impact of PPP money and other government programs on liquidity
To find out more information or to register, click here.