Thomas Leonard is a litigation associate in Foley Gardere’s Dallas office. He is a member of the firm’s Business Litigation & Dispute Resolution Practice.
Prior to law school, Thomas served in the United States Marine Corps as an officer for several years.
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- SMU Dedman School of Law (J.D., cum laude 2018)
- Articles Editor and Best Comment Finalist, SMU International Law Review Association
- Best Brief Nominee and Best Oral Advocate in Round, Jackson Walker Moot Court Competition
- Extern, Judge A. Joe Fish, U.S. District Senior Judge for the Northern District of Texas
- Colgate University (B.A., 2007)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern, Northern, and Southern Districts of Texas