Partner Thomas A. Rosenbloom will be presenting at “The Competitive Edge” May Entrepreneurship Boot Camp sponsored by Derby Management.
May’s Entrepreneurship Boot Camp will focus on:
- How to raise venture capital
- How to quickly ramp up sales
- How to create a winning business plan
- Learn financing options
- How do insure forecasting success
- What it takes to hire an “A” level team
- Critical legal facts you need
- What an early stage Sales Plan look like
- What you need to know about forming a Board
- The critical success metrics
The Entrepreneurship Boot Camp covers a wide range of subjects from writing business plans, to understanding the specifics of fundraising, to reviewing all of the critical business and financial metrics, to discussing various management structures and, of course, to exploring a variety of sales models. These are intensive Boot Camps focused on honing your strategic and tactical management skills, training you in new weaponry and sharpening both your strategic and tactical battle plans so that you can dramatically improve your performance as an entrepreneurial manager during 2007.