- Donna J. Pugh, Partner, Foley & Lardner LLP
- David S. Silverman, Partner with Ancel, Glink, Diamond, Bush, DiCanni & Krafthefer
- Mary Ann Smith, Alderman, City of Chicago
- Tim Angell, Senior Project Manager with Berwyn Development Corporation
- Courtney Owen, Associate with Houseal Lavigne Associates
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from experienced professionals on how to manage challenging zoning approvals. There is no charge to attend, but advance registration is required.
20 February 2024 Foley Career Perspectives
LCLD Programs Help Rising Firm Leaders Make Meaningful Connections
Foley is proud to be a longstanding member of the Leadership Council on Legal Diversity. Our partnership with LCLD highlights our core values and is a key aspect of our efforts to make strides on our own diversity, equity, and inclusion journey.
20 February 2024 Article
Practical Considerations for a Private Equity Buyer Contemplating an Acquisition of an ESOP-Owned Company
Read about 12 practical and important considerations for the private equity buyer looking to acquire an ESOP-owned company.
03 April 2024 Events
Rooftop Reception at IAPP Global Privacy Summit 2024
Following the first day of the International Association of Privacy Professionals’ 2024 Global Privacy Summit, Foley & Lardner’s Cybersecurity & Data Privacy team will be hosting a networking reception on the rooftop of The Delegate, conveniently located across the street from the venue.